Backend Node.js Developer
Bundlr makes web3 data storage accessible by making it as fast, easy, and reliable as traditional data storage. Our goal is to allow everyone both in and out of web3 to benefit from decentralized, permanent data storage.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our team. You will work directly with our Founder, CEO, and a team of developers to build out Bundlr’s platform and products.
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
- Work closely with the team to build out Bundlr’s platform and products
- Build blockchain APIs both for our internal web development team and, in the future, for community development projects
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensure optimal performance of the network and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Designing user-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in back-end/full-stack development. We would like to see examples
- Knowledge of Node.js and React
- Deep understanding of blockchain principles
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong project management skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a thriving startup that seeks to bridge the gap between web3 and web2
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote work
- Join a rapidly growing, diverse web3 culture