Community & Content Manager
Bundlr provides a scalable, fast and multi-chain solution for managing data on web3. We are a high-growth project that allows everyone to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas that will shape the future of web3 data with a permanent impact. Learn more about Bundlr’s growth here.
Bundlr is seeking a driven, creative community and content manager with strong storytelling skills. You will be working directly with the leadership team, focused on designing and executing social media, content and community engagement, both reactive and proactive. Our ideal candidate will plan and create a regular programme of multimedia content across all platforms, driving growth and engagement for our target audiences.
You’re interested in the web3 infrastructure community and have ideas on how data can become an important narrative in the space. You are an active participant on crypto twitter and on the forefront of emerging social trends.
The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys keeping up to date with the trending topics in web3 and our competitors. You have experience managing developer communities and writing technical thought leadership content. You should be energetic, charismatic and have a creative flair to content.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage social media content across all the platforms
- Develop community strategy, engagement and growth plan
- Help create the community narrative and tone
- Organize community events, including contests, community calls and online activities
- Create and update user guides, FAQs, instructional content for our target audiences
- Working closely with product, design and leadership teams to ensure alignment and focus on community
- Act as the voice of the community to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Manage support requests
- Understand product mechanisms and be able to answer questions, speak with users and support integration partners
- Project manage campaigns for content, PR, ads, creative and social media
- Build and exemplify the newly articulated Bundlr brand to the market through clear and user-friendly marketing messaging across all channels
- Drive community engagement by identifying trends, opportunities, and gaps through measurement, monitoring and comprehensive reporting on metrics
- Evangelize Bundlr by project managing speaking sessions, social media engagements, videos, events and interactions in our community
Ideally what you’ll have
- 2+ years of content or community management experience in crypto, SaaS, Fintech, or high growth startups ideally related to data management or analytics
- A collaborative, agile creative streak
- Strong written communication skills and ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise presentations and plans
- Experience designing and running media campaigns (pitching journalists, influencers, bloggers, and conferences) with and without PR agencies
- Experience leveraging and building community to achieve marketing and growth objectives
- Expertise in content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, influencer marketing, email marketing, and paid media
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to pivot quickly in a fast moving early stage environment
- An understanding of Discord, and other social media platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, and TikTok
- Proven track record of building a content strategy and community around a brand
- Must have - a (healthy) crypto twitter habit. Nice to have - a following on crypto twitter
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Nice to have - located in Portugal or willing to relocate
- Working hours UTC +/- 2